Discover our farm
Join us at the Wild About Wellbeing Farm for an action-packed tractor tour! Come and explore our farm with us! Jump on our comfy tractor trailer and let us take you around our farm where you will get to meet our friendly farm animals, cuddle our super cute baby animals, collect eggs from our free range chicken paddock, see how our delicious fresh produce is grown, drive through our olive grove, see our worm farm and take in the beautiful views of our property including our 160-year-old chestnut tree.
Online Bookings Are Essential
Tractor Tour Details
- Our tractor tours have a maximum capacity of 18 people per tour.
- Children cannot ride alone and must be accompanied by at least one adult
- We kindly request that infants ride on their parent’s knees.
BOOKING CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
You can amend your booking 48 hours before your scheduled ride.
- Cancellations – Please use the booking amendment form to cancel your booking and send your request at least 48 hours before your scheduled ride time. Cancellations made at least 48 hours before the scheduled ride will receive a full refund, which we will issue within two working days.
- Booking Amendments – If you want to change your booking time or date, you can request a cancellation via the contact form at least 48 hours before your scheduled ride time, then rebook your tickets for a different time. We will issue refunds for cancelled bookings within two working days.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled ride or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund.
Note – In case of unforeseen circumstances, such as bad weather, the farm reserves the right to cancel the ride. In that case, the customers will be offered to reschedule the ride or a full refund will be issued.